The publisher follow double blinded peer review process for all the received manuscripts. The Editorials and Letters are not considered for peer review processing since it mostly discuss either upon the advancements or any opportunities to the readers in the field.
Anonymity: Since the publisher follow single blinded peer review process, the reviewer/editor details are not provided to the author to avoid any future conflicts.
Criteria for Publications
• The manuscript should conform the ethical standards of scientific Publishing.
• Technical papers should be able to bring insights about the scientific advance.
• The manuscripts must hold originality and novelity.
• The study must be utmost important to the community.
• Must ideally provide significant outcomes to the researchers of the related disciplines.
• Should provide strong evidence for the results discussed and concluded.
• The Peer Review Process
• All the submissions submitted will be initially checked by the editorial staff and then they may resend if any content is missing. Once the manuscript contains all the necessary list mentioned in the body of the manuscript, it will be sent for peer review.
Initially the editorial board member handles the manuscript and may assign or the editorial staff may assign the reviewers for the received manuscript. Based upon the review comments from the group of reviewers, editor decides one among the four (Accept, Reject, Accept with minor revision or Accept with major revision) recommendations.
Reviewers also recommend similar suggestions regarding the acceptability of the manuscript, but the reviewers must understand the final decision stay along with the editors. If the manuscript receives contrast reviews, then automatically that manuscript undergoes, another round of peer review and the majority of the recommendations may be considered. Authors are welcomed to suggest reviewers while submission. Authors can write the reviewer details in the cover letter while submitting the manuscript.
The publisher considers each review critically, the manuscript may be kept on hold or rejected if the author fails to reproduce the justification to the review comments.
Peer review system is considered to check and bring out the best of the research conducted. Thus any reviews if the editorial office/editors feel is not doing justice, the publisher may reconsider another round of review. We believe in bringing up the standards and any negligence in peer review system is strictly prohibited.